Updates regarding CoronaVirus Diseases (Covid-19)
Following up on the direction of the President of the Republic of Indonesia to stop the Enforcement of Restrictions on Community Activities (PPKM) in all regions of Indonesia, which was stated on the instruction of Minister of Home Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia Number 53 of 2022, issued on December 30, 2022, Sekolah Bogor Raya has adjusted the policy to prevent and control the spread of COVID-19, as follows;
- Health Protocol
- The wearing of masks will be continued in the classrooms, canteen, and common areas. (Except during eating and drinking).
- The wearing of masks during PE lessons is not needed, except when PE lessons are done inside the closed room.
- The habit of washing hands with soap or hand sanitizer will be continued.
- The procedure of temperature check before entering the building upon arrival will be continued. If the body temperature is above 37.3 degree celsius, the student/staff/guests cannot enter the building.
- The Peduli Lindungi app will only be applied to external guests of SBR.
- Antigen tests are no longer required for students/staff after a long holiday/long weekend. It will be still applied for guests who visit SBR for an extended period (if for more than 3 hours and they might need to remove their mask during activities, for example: facilitators of a team building activity, etc).
- Weekly health checking will be continued for students and teachers.
- Transportation/school bus capacity is back to normal (100% capacity)
- Canteen/cafeteria capacity is back to normal. Orders to the canteen providers can be made by pre order system or on the spot.
- Online/Offline Learning Policy
If we find 1 or more covid 19 positive case in a class:
- For The Community
Q: Is the school open for the school enrollment and school tour activities?
We are open with these activities; however guests must follow the health protocol at Sekolah Bogor Raya.
Q: Will the school open for face to face learning activity in the 2nd Semester (starting in January 2021)?
At this time,we will continue to conduct the learning activities by virtual or Online Home Learning. This will be re-evaluated for the 4th term.
Q: Does the school have a policy for the teachers and staff related to working at school?
Yes, Sekolah Bogor Raya has developed policies related to working at school during this pandemic.
Q: Does the school provide regular communication to parents and teachers about Covid 19?
Yes, we provide regular communication related to Covid-19 prevention, activities at school during distance learning, as well as up-to-date news on policies and procedures related to Covid-19 to the parents and teachers/staff.
Communication is conducted through regular notices from school, news updates on school social media platforms and ongoing informal communication through WhatsApp groups for parents.
Q: How does the school maintain its health protocol?
- The school developed a weekly self health check and mid semester survey to gather data related to everyone’s condition and understanding about health protocols and Covid-19.
- There are regularly scheduled cleaning and disinfecting activities in all school areas. These activities also applied to all learning apparatus, facilities and school buses.
- Strict adherence to the 3M prevention behaviours (using masks, washing hands, maintaining distance) as well as frequent body temperature scanning. Conducting sessions with experts such as doctors and Covid survivors to ensure that everyone has a similar understanding about Covid 19 prevention and information.
- Staff and teachers who work at school must bring their own food utensils and maintain personal hygiene.
- Set of protocols were published by Sekolah Bogor Raya to be used as main references for employees
- Addition of health and hygiene facilities such as hand wash basin, hand sanitizer, a standby school clinic and school nurse for facilitating daily health check protocols
Q: Are there any activities for students that happen at school during this pandemic?
Yes, they are; such as drive in learning, drive thru library and drive thru activities to take learning tools/ materials from school.
Q: Does the school organize big events during this pandemic?
Yes, it does and all of them are done virtually. Such as Annual Language Competition and Virtual Run.
Activities during Online Home Learning